Additional Fees

I booked a one way ticket from Toronto To Delhi on Flighthub and the airline is WOW Air. Due to some unforseen circumstances, I need to change my flight dates (postponing my travel date from Jan 4 to March 15 and also the destination as Wow Air is not scheduled to fly to Delhi in Feb, March, April and May) and so I have called up FlightHub some 6 times in the past 12 days however every time I call them up, all they say is that they are contacting the airline and no one on the airline side is responding and they've sent an email to Wow Air requesting for the change but they haven't received any response from the Airline.

(which is totally not true) as I called up Wow air directly today and they answered my call within 2-3 min's nd confirmed that I am eligible to change my travel date as well as destination so Flighthub is contantly lying to me as Flighthub is telling me that it's not possible to change the destination.

It's more than harrasing the customers I would say and I think if FlightHub's customer care service is soooo downtrodden and pathetic, why are they still operating?

Their Customer care agents are absolutely useless and they don't care at all.

Bottomline - I am losing 100% of my money as FlightHub is just sitting on their *** and not willing to do anything to help me out. In fact, they are the ones who are making it difficult.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Absolutely non-helpful customer care.

Comments