Sad Shocked Wtf

When I cancelled my ticket they charged me $450 while they informed me $200 will be deducted in the process of cancellation. I got pissed off with the service of Flighthub.

Very poor customer service and not well trained how to deal with the situation. I would never book ticket/flight from this website ever again!!! Be aware of this scam before booking the flights!!!!This is my worst experience with flight cancellation. They even do not hesitate to say that we are well trained to deal with customers but in reality agents are all working not in favour of customers.

Surprise charges! I would recommend get flight tickets from some other web sites that value money you pay for the service!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: I wish i never made any transaction ever with them, Hidden fees to the ticket price, Not willing to take responsibility, Off-shore call center cancellation fee extortion.

Comments

I do not understand why people utilize third party ticketing services. There is always less confusion and consternation when dealing directly with the issuing source.

Is it an attempt to save money by finding the "lowest prices" ? If so, look how much you ultimately pay in cash, frustration, and lost time.