Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Help - I didn’t see the fine print or the non-refundable policy. AT ALL!!!

I feel like I’ve been scammed by FlightHub. I’ve already canceled my reservations (per Flighthubs instructions on phone April 26) and didn’t get a refund. After calling today, the agent said this was a USE IT OR LOST IT ticket. I’m out $840? Are you kidding?

I purchased 2 tickets back in Feb 12, 2018 for a trip in July 19. Since Feb, my daughter has left her abusive husband and in a homeless shelter with 4 children. There is no way that she will be able to take a Father/Daughter vacation in July.

Last Thursday April 26, I was advised by Flighthub rep to go to Delta.com/refunds to cancel the reservation and get a refund. I called flighthub today April 29, about not getting any refund (from either Delta or Flighthub) and I was informed that I purchased a USE IT OR LOSE IT type of ticket. I was never told that. Why am I told this NOW. I would never had purchased a ticket with those terms.

I’m reading all the other complaints about your company on Tripadvisor.com https://www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/FlightHubTeam. There are a lot of other victims complaining about this and many other issues.

Review about: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Conflicting instructions about getting a refunds.

Comments