So, my wife and I had an easy time booking tickets with Flighthub. The problem was when we wanted to make a change to the reservation.

We were charged fees to cancel it, and fees to re-book it, and we were also only allowed to re-book the ticket on the same airline to and from the same destinations. Basically, we ended up with a credit available only for use on United airline and only at the same destinations that was worth what we paid minus $350. We tried many times through many media to reach out to their customer service, receiving either service from a call center in India that was staffed by folks who could not understand what I was saying or receiving 1-2 sentence email correspondences from their "escalation team". I understand that they deal with airlines and airlines have their own fees, but as I see it, if we are assessed a "cancellation fee", then we should be returned the value of our ticket minus that fee and be able to use that credit on any airline we choose.

Otherwise, we should be assessed a fee for changing our reservation within the single airline, and should be able to use that credit from any location within the same airline. As it stands, we were charged fees to cancel, fees to book, and are limited to using only one airline to fly from Toronto to Chicago. Customer service was no help at all.

The most pleasant experience in dealing with them was the hold music. I will never use this service again and cannot more strongly recommend that no one ever use Flighthub.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of flighthub flight booking. Flighthub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flighthub flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flighthub. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Expedia, Travelocity or Cheapflights.

Comments

Same thing just happened to me