I booked 4 flights with FlightHub back in April. Firstly, the price went up twice after receiving my email confirmation. The website still showed the lower price days later, but I was told that the prices were increasing.

Then in August, the airline cancelled the flight. I contacted FlightHub immediately. After being placed on hold repeatedly...for 3-5 minutes each time...I was on the phone for over 1 hour when I was told that they were able to confirm with the airline that the flights were cancelled. The cancellation was processed and my credit would take 6-8 weeks.

I decided to follow up after a couple of weeks and had to go through the whole process again. I was put on hold while they confirmed with the airline again! The cancellation had not been done, but I was assured it was now done and I could expect a credit within 6-8 weeks.

My husband followed up and nothing had been done. He went through the process again...and he was told 6-8 weeks. Each time, we were put on hold repeatedly, each time we were told it had been done, each time it turned out nothing had been done.

I received a voicemail to call FlighHub immediately regarding my cancellation. I called, there was no record of the call and my cancellation still had not been processed. I went through the process once more...an hour and a half on the phone...but this time, I received an email confirmation of the cancellation on September 28th. Clearly, nothing had been done prior to this.

I waited until October 24th to follow up on my credit. I was told it the cancellation had been done and I should received my credit by October 28th.

I called today as I still have not received my credit and I was told I should receive it by November 30th! I asked the representative how I could get my money back...I told her I had been assured repeatedly that it had been done. She just kept on repeating her script and then she hung up.

I am concerned that I will not receive my money back. I am out over $2100 and there is no one I can speak to.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Flighthub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Expedia or Travelocity that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Flighthub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Flighthub to other companies on our site.

Comments

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #1236507

thanks a million for the review.

I was about to book six thousand dollars worth of flights to Barcelona with FlightHub. I read this review and I will now use another website.