I booked 4 flights with FlightHub back in April. Firstly, the price went up twice after receiving my email confirmation. The website still showed the lower price days later, but I was told that the prices were increasing.

Then in August, the airline cancelled the flight. I contacted FlightHub immediately. After being placed on hold repeatedly...for 3-5 minutes each time...I was on the phone for over 1 hour when I was told that they were able to confirm with the airline that the flights were cancelled. The cancellation was processed and my credit would take 6-8 weeks.

I decided to follow up after a couple of weeks and had to go through the whole process again. I was put on hold while they confirmed with the airline again! The cancellation had not been done, but I was assured it was now done and I could expect a credit within 6-8 weeks.

My husband followed up and nothing had been done. He went through the process again...and he was told 6-8 weeks. Each time, we were put on hold repeatedly, each time we were told it had been done, each time it turned out nothing had been done.

I received a voicemail to call FlighHub immediately regarding my cancellation. I called, there was no record of the call and my cancellation still had not been processed. I went through the process once more...an hour and a half on the phone...but this time, I received an email confirmation of the cancellation on September 28th. Clearly, nothing had been done prior to this.

I waited until October 24th to follow up on my credit. I was told it the cancellation had been done and I should received my credit by October 28th.

I called today as I still have not received my credit and I was told I should receive it by November 30th! I asked the representative how I could get my money back...I told her I had been assured repeatedly that it had been done. She just kept on repeating her script and then she hung up.

I am concerned that I will not receive my money back. I am out over $2100 and there is no one I can speak to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 01, 2016.

Comments

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #1236507

thanks a million for the review.

I was about to book six thousand dollars worth of flights to Barcelona with FlightHub. I read this review and I will now use another website.