5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I needed to book a flight to Calgary, and an email from Flight Hub came in,with promises of cheap airfare.It reminded me to that I had to book a flight-within minutes I had it done at 1/2 the cost of flights I had checked into a few weeks before! Good job!

I had no difficulty whatsoever using this friendly site. I will most definitely use it again.

I was a little unsure why near the end pertaining to insurance it came up with only available for Quebec residents!

Not sure as to why that is so I opted out of the insurance plan from this site.

Keep up the great deals ...I will surely be back!

Reviewer is in happy mood. JLynKim17 is quite happy with travel app is useful and customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of flighthub flight booking. Flighthub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flighthub flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flighthub. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Expedia, Travelocity or Cheapflights.

Comments