Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Booked Flight

Hi.

Good Day,

I would like to enquire about my Booked Flight. Originally it is schedule on August 3, 2018 and I am requesting if you can change the date earlier for July 20, 2018.

I spoke to one of your agent and I was assured that the flight will be changed to July 20 6:25am at Manila Philippines to Calgary Canada. They sent me a confirmation letter but still it is the same date of departure which is August 3.

I need your confirmation badly so I can confirm my arrival at Canada.

It would be much appreciated if you can respond asap. You may contact me at 0919-5041068 or at (045) 3072858.

Booked Flight for July 20 2018

Hi.

Good Day,

I need your confirmation badly so I can confirm my arrival at Canada.

flight change

i want to change my flight.how to do?

Policy

Hello I'm trying to find what your companies mission statement is for the consumer, meaning me the ticket purchaser. Also looking for a time frame and or is there a so called grace period if you have to reschedule your flight.

I just want to also know if cancellation insurance is purchased does FLIGHT HUB honour this insurance. I've tried your site as to look for information....I don't know what this so called pissed consumer thing is.....I couldnt' find it......could you folks be so kind in emailing your policy or if you folks could answer the questions above......

Looking forward to your prompt response... Rob

No they do not live up to the cancellation insurance. Do NOT trust it. It cost us $4500 and we had a medical document.

Show

Booked round-trip two wks ago and have not received ticket/internery info. confirmation #067443712. please forward.

Questions 5