1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I am calling them everyday -and spend at least 2 hours/call- to use my travel credit, but I wished I did not cancel my flight and charged me $150. You are going to fight with them!

they are super lazy to do their job, where I have contacted AirCanada to get the right information. FLIGHTHUB IS NOT A CLEAR WEBSITE, they only care about taken your money. I would highly suggest to not use it even if the ticket is cheaper with $500.

My issue is my flight has 2 stops in Boston and Frankfurt and they say that they can not change the destination to the last one directly even when you get your travel credit. However, AirCanada says that IS NOT TRUE!

So, now I am waiting their response where they told me I have to wait till I get approval on changing my flight!

Aircanada told me to give them only the flight number and book it for me! however, I have done that, but they are still refusing to do anything. THEY ARE A TOTALLY WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. The total time I have been calling them almost 15 hours with NO SOLUTION.

I have recorded all the calls and print shots all of them. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM!

Review about: Flighthub Flight Booking.

I didn't like: Off-shore call center cancellation fee extortion, Not willing to take responsibility, Staff, Attitude of the customer service representatives, Customer service must be trained to be professional.

Comments

FlightHub is a total rip-off.Failed attempts at booking using valid credit cards still go through and show as owing on credit card statements.Even when getting e-mails back from them that confirmation can not be made due to credit card problems, the charges still go through.They use airline policies as excuses for not being able to cancel double bookings that were initially due to their faulty booking program.Hours of telephone conversations end up with the same excuses.DON'T USE THEIR SITE!!!!!!!!