Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Poster decreased review rating.

When coming home from Mexico City found out our flights had been changed weeks ago and missed it so had to pay for new flights/hotels. Flighthub was informed by Air Canada about the changes and they did not pass on to us.

In the last 3 days, I have spoken to 7 different agents, 3 supervisors and been disconnected 4 times, had to call back and put on hold each time. After an hour, I had to hang up, called again next day, said they had no record of my previous 4 phone calls, but they did. (supervisor admitted later).Said they would call the airline and get back to me and I left the phone on speaker and was on hold for 4hrs58 minutes!! I called on another phone and told them this and they disconnected me.

They do not want to help at all and do not act as a travel agent and will never refund money. Also there is no way to talk to a higher up spervisor.

They just have the call center supervisors and the noise in the background was terrible so couldnt even hear the agent. Cheaper is not better!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Customer Care.

Reason of review: flight cancellation needs to be refunded.

I liked: Price was lower.

I didn't like: Refuses to give proper refund, Horrible rude agents.

Comments