1.6

Today, Jan 10, 2019, at 4 PM, I booked my flight for the price of $916 that I found on line from YYZ to MNL from Apr 18 to May 23, 2019. When I completed filling my personal and credit card info on line, and I finally pressed and clicked "Confirm Booking", I ran the itinerary and receipt to make sure that my booking went thru fine.

I was totally shocked when the print out confirmation and receipt came out a different amount of $1,192.09 instead of what I saw on line the amount of $916. The amount showed a difference of $276 which was totally odd and absurd. I called the company and explain about the discrepancies of the booking amount and the amount showing on the receipt. I can't comprehend the big discrepancy even though the staff Ben and his manager, Daniel explained that there's a possibility that during the booking time the price amount may change, but didn't expect this dramatic change within a few minutes.

The 2 staffs I spoke wouldn't help to fix the problem of not my fault and own doing.

They could easily adjust to my original booking price since they have their system on their end with their IT people that can help. It's easy for them to suggest to cancel my booked flight because I don't agree with the higher booking price, and also they're not the one paying the cancellation fee of $25. Paying this cancellation amount without valid justification and reason, which is not my fault and own doing, is ripping off the client and a fraud, a money-making scheme. Because this is not my fault, they should forgo the cancellation fee and totally refund the whole amount of $1,192.09.

I hope clients all over the world who's thinking of dealing with this company, will read my review on Flighthub and should avoid doing business with them. What happened to me can also happen to any clients in different places. People, if you read my review and share my bad experience I had with Flighthub, think twice or thrice before contacting this company. I'm giving you a stern warning how this company conduct their business.

Do not ever trust this company. They will rip you off in all shapes and forms. Beware of their money-making schemes.

Check first any flight booking sites and make sure the companies have excellent reviews, have good customer service and have reputable standing in the flight booking industry. I hope and pray that you'll get the same experience I had with Flighthub.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Since this is not my fault, waived the cancellation fee of $25 Cdn and refund this amount including the full price of $1,192.09 CDN. Problem can be fixed in their end which was not impossible but there's no willingness on their part to help the client ..

I liked: It is a ripoff, Customer service, Price.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Lack of care of clients, No willingness to help clients, Lack of empathy of their clients, Acknowledgment acceptance of wrongdoing of their booking system.

Comments