2.4

I was recently ripped off by a company named FlightHub who due to their terrible systems wound up cancelling part of an itinerary involving 3 tickets. They refused to refund and portion of the remaining two tickets and wanted to charge an additional $150 per ticket cancellation fee on top of the $1500 we were charges for the remaining tickets that were processed.

They took no responsibility for their actions and United Airlines refused to refund or cancel the bumbled flights.

They said that FlightHub as their agent must request it even though it was within 24 hours and our itinery was wrong now. My loss maybe someone else's gain. My advice is to never trust these discount airline ticket sellers who have the right to sell tickets for Airlines but do not adhere to the Airline's ticketing Rules and Code of conduct. This should be the real Number 1 in your 12 Airline Regulations changes.

Even TSA and Homeland Security should take this issue to task. Charging to cancel tickets already issued and that FlightHub will be refunded for should be as illegal as it is unethical. The Airlines just have to enforce their ethical Ticketing Rules and Codes of Conduct. Any company that causes the problem should be held accountable for their mistakes.

We lost the full amount of the 2 itineraries and $1500 will put this information on 100's of sites and blogs.

Stay away from FlightHub and any other discount flight company that has a NO REFUND policy, The airlines all have something in place for itinerary mistakes and always read the fine print, no Agency should charge for refunds. This FlightHud is an off shore company out of Manila and is unethical.

Comments

NGF34
New York, New York, United States #1072931

OMG same thing just happened to me! Two days ago, I booked a trip to Rio for 02/17 to 02/21 and when I went to look at the confirmation today (I did not check it earlier) to send to a friend I noticed it was for 02/18 to 02/23 - I called FlightHub and they said this is not possible that they would not have switched the dates and that it is my responsibility to confirm my booking (yet it seems even if I did they still would have tried to screw me as no 24 hour refund policy).

I had the service agent check the dates I requested to see if other dates popped up like she claimed but nothing happened. I spoke to her 'supervisor' after 45 minutes but they said I can do nothing and that I have to pay them $150 cancellation fee and then in 8 weeks I will get a refund for some of my flight back.

I am so upset and called my credit card but they said since no proof that I did not want those dates that nothing could be done. Did any of you ever get a response from them?