1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a round trip flight for my wife, son, and myself departing on the 1st and returning on the 6th. I reviewed the information prior to confirming but when I received the itinerary it was for the 3rd and the 6th.

I immediately called their customer service number and was told I had two options, either change to the correct departure date for $225 per person or cancel the booking and be charged $75 per person. I asked to speak to a supervisor who also told me those were my only options. This is theft and they should not be allowed to continue to get away with this. Even if I mistakenly selected the wrong departure date, and I am certain that was not the case, charging someone $225 to cancel a booking two minutes after they made it is ridiculous.

Especially considering I wasn’t asking for a refund, just changing my departure date from the 3rd to the 1st, same exact flight. There was a $9 per ticket difference which I fully expected to pay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: What i believed to be numerous flight options.

I didn't like: Customer service supervisor 3496 lack of integrity, Customer service supervisor 3496 disrespectful attitude, Being blatantly taken of advantage of.

• Flighthub Fleeced Me