Number of Destinations

my name is Vanessa St Louis and I booked a flight from Toronto to Montego Bay Jamaica on July 12, 2018 your system accidentally selected the wrong date for my departure and for my return and has placed a hold on my funds in the amount of 592.19 I called less than one hour after booking and the customer services representatives provided me with false information in which I confirmed with the head office at Air Canada and also with my bank that you are holding my funds. My reason for my trip is a family emergency and I need to have the funds allocated back to my account immediately and not with in the 2-10 business day time frame.

I have submitted a review on the better business bureau web site and from what I can see there are many complaints submitted. You are free to review my profile and you can see that I am into the media and will have no issues in making this situation go viral. I need my money back asap for two reasons the fact that it was not even a 24 hour lapse from the time of booking and also that your customer service representatives were very unethical to provide me with wrong numbers and provide conflicting information when I have recorded my conversations with the bank and as well with Air Canada. The booking reference number is 109-522-842.

I need my money back immediately to my card by the end of the business day or I will use my platform in the media to let the public know that your company is unjust and made an error on the web site and also the conflicting and messages that I received.

I will be contacting the ombudsman and also the head office as well at Air Canada as well. Failure to respond to my concern today or to refund immediately my money will result in bad reviews for your company and with my leverage in media will result in a possible law suit that I will fight to the end against your company.

Review about: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Comments

Hi i have tge same issue with them..i wanna file charges against them..they doing things not so right..they are stealing money from people..is there any way that we could file charges against them