AFTER FINDING OUT THAT OUR RETURN FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED I CALLED FH JUST TO BE GIVEN THE RUN AROUND. I MUST OF BEEN ON AND OFF HOLD FOR APROX 7 HRS JUST ON THE FIRST NIGHT.

THEY ALSO PLAYED THIS SLIMMY GAME OF TRYING TO DIVERT BLAME TO THE AIRLINE! FINALLY THEY TOOK OWNERSHIP THAT THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME, NEVER THE LESS I STILL SIT HERE IN THE LOBBY OF THE RESORT I JUST CHECKED OUT OF, WAITING FOR FANIE#3167 A SUPERVISOR I LAST SPOKE WITH.HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK NO LATER THAN 20MINS.......ITS BEEN OVER A HOUR ALREADY, STARTING TO THINK BAD THOUGHTS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!........WORD OF ADVICE, "NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER USE FLIGHT HUB!!!!!EVER!..... STILL WAITING!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I also would never use this company ever again. They posted a price in $CAD and it was the same on the invoice but they bill in US funds, even though it purports to be a Canadian site and the origin of my trip and the first two flights were with Air Canada from Toronto.

Calling customer service, on hold forever and the agents ask the same information over and over without any result.

Bogus and false advertising. There are much better choices.