1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I have used Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity in the past.But, at the last minute some friends invited me to join them in Cuba.

I made a reservation the day before I was to leave, but fell very ill before the flight left. I called within 24 hours to cancel the reservation. They said I needed to buy insurance. I paid the $25 for insurance and called the insurance carrier.

They said I could not use the insurance for 24 hours after buying it. Well, that wasn't revealed anywhere and my flight was due to depart in about 6 hours, so waiting 24 hours also wouldn't work. Once the insurance company found out I was going to make a claim, they refused to issue a policy and refunded my $25. But, that left me holding a ticket that I purchased within 24 hours of making the initial call, now being non-refundable.

I have never experienced the complete lack of competent costumer service with any other provider.

I travel extensively and should have used one of my other "go to" providers instead of this company.Also, be forewarned, that I could not speak to a native English speaker and it was very difficult to understand the accents of the people with whom I spoke.

Review about: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Flighthub?

Comments