Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I have used flighthub for many years with no issues. This time I booked a flight and then needed to change the dates.

When I called to inquire about changing or canceling my flights, I was told it would be a fee of $75 to cancel and would have a credit of amount to my account to use within 24 hours. I never received the confirmation email of my canceled flight, just a charge to my card. When I called back after 24 hours, I was told I can only use my credit to book another flight by paying with $250+ as a service booking fee, plus the travel difference. Excuse me what, I was not told this before I canceled my flight.

I then asked to talk to a manager, it took them half a hour to come to the phone. When they did, they told me that I have to pay the booking fee to book my flights and that is all they can do. I asked for a refund so I could book my flights myself and was told no, then hung up on. I tried calling back and was blocked from doing so.

I had to call a difference number to get through. Once I did, I was told the same thing again and hung up on again. So I called back again and again was told they can't book me a flight now as there are not any available any longer. Again I asked for a refund to do it myself and was told that was not an option.

Extremely rude customer service, do not just this company to book anything! You will loose money. I have no wasted half my day with the issue not being solved.

They will not own up that one of their employees did not inform me of the 'policy' and it is my fault so I have to pay the price now? How is this customer service.

Comments