Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

c Categories Log out For companies profile image of Ed Dasilva Ed Dasilva Canada 1 tReview 22 Reads 1 rUseful Edit my settings FlightHub Published 5 days ago DISHONEST BUSINESS, SHARKBITE COMPANY don't buy there DISHONEST BUSINESS don't buy there - Purchased tickets on the phone for family vacation they email me small print tickets, misspelt my family name, plus no capital initials.At the airport with my family 4 hours before the flight, called them asking to fix it, they didn't do it, felt hopeless, rushed to the airplane company who said they would fix it for me, for the amount of $204.00, I got angry, got screwed.

When I got back from vacation called them back for refund, they didn't care at all, they said requests for changes should be done 24 hours before flight. I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS, there was no writing statement on e-tickets, nor I was notified by e-mail or any other way, plus if the flight company did fixt it, they also could fixt it, they not even showed willingness to help. I ask to speak to the supervisor, they told me to wait, and wait and wait, supervisor never came.

Truly they don't care about costumers they are A SHARKBITE COMPANY once they get your money, you are done.I will put more reviews about this bad company all over the media.

Review about: Flighthub Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Flighthub?

Comments