3.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Used FlightHub.Found it very delightful, I recommended it to my sister who's travelling more nowadays.

Well, I use it to get cheap tickets. Other than that, I find that FlightHub's very helpful in giving me access to travel services I like at acceptable rates, its only with them that I find the exact trips Im searching for, it's like they read my mind. I know I can get in and out the site and get my booking done really efficiently. They help me ease into planning by offering the option for travel insurance which is something i love.

I also like their special notification system that just makes everything work.Overall, my experience with FlightHub is highly positive.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with services and customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of flighthub flight booking. Flighthub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flighthub flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flighthub. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Expedia, Travelocity or Cheap Flights Deal.

Had an Experience with Flighthub?

Comments