2.3

My experience with Flighthub is more than painful. If you are reading this message right now and about making a decision to do business with this company, please avoid them like *** They are only after your money and nothing else.

if you mistakenly run into transaction problem with them you will regret it. I had a cancellation problem with them in April, 2018 regarding an international ticket. They charged me cancellation fees and told me I have over 1600 credit for another ticket within a year. I called back in May when my reason for cancellation of the ticket was resolved by the immigration.Since then Flighthub has made my life very miserable and messed up my daily scheduled.

Sometimes they keep me on the phone for over 2hours ( this is not an exaggeration) sometimes the so-called supervisors are very rude. Three different supervisors calculated my new ticket charges, applied the air credit that I have with them and gave me wrong charges which makes my new tickets not to be issued at . So far at the time of writing this message I have got 3 " Immediate attention Required" Instead of actual online travel tickets" Meaning at 3 different times, My new airline ticket was not issued. And no one took responsibilities for this error.Each time I called to address the reason for the email, they start the process again.

It is very, very frustrating and stressful dealing with this company. As I write this, another supervisor is online trying to recalculate my ticket... He has finished and told me the reason for the email his because the previous supervisor overcharged me in the calculation he made. I have been dealing with this since two days now without success.

I wish I never use this platform. On a positive note, my first experience with them was quite different, until I ran into this cancellation issue. Right now, I am yet to resolve this issue and I will update you guys with the development.

I hope the next email I get is air ticket confirmation and not " Immediate Attention Required"... Keeping my finger crossed...

Product or Service Mentioned: Flighthub Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 02.

Comments