NO TO FLIGHTHUB!!!! read and you'll understand

I cannot believe that I had to pay $75 to cancel a booking 10 minutes after. The guy told me that was the policy. My ticket cost my $406.11. I am not used to travel in the south and I mistaken San Juan (Porto Rico) to San Jose ( Costa Rica) for that I had to pay 75$ even if I called them explaining the situation. I will scream it everywhere (website, reviews, friends, Facebook and my work colleagues). Could you imagine the money they could get with that scam? Do we still live in the 00's?

I verified other Websites as FightHub and everyone that found offer a cancellation policy that would allowed me without fees after 10 minutes that the ticket has been bought.

NO TO FLIGHTHUB!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "money scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. This person is overall dissatisfied with Flighthub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Expedia or Travelocity that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Flighthub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Flighthub to other companies on our site.

Comments